Daiya Industry Co., Ltd
01Name of business handling personal information
02Personal Information Protection Policy
As a company that seeks to make proposals for comforable life to our customers by offering medical products, Daiya Industry Co., Ltd. recognizes personal information as the valuable asset of the individual and positions ensuring the appropriate handling of personal information as the highest-priority issue for the entire company. As such, we declare our commitment to the following concerning the handling of personal information.
1. We will appropriately collect, use and provide personal information.
We will educate all departments and employees, and comply with our compliance program regarding the collection, use and provision of personal information to ensure an understanding of the importance of protecting personal information and to ensure safety and reliability. Furthermore, we will handle personal information within the scope of the purpose of use, and will not disclose or provide information to any third party except with the consent of the customer or when there is a justifiable reason.
2. We will take measures against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, or leaks of personal information.
We will work to eliminate the possibility of dispersed personal information being accumulated and used. We will also work to improve our systems and strive to prevent and correct any unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, or leaks of personal information.
3. We will comply with laws, regulations, and other norms regarding personal information.
We will comply with laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information as well as any ordinances, norms, guidelines, etc. concerning the protection of personal information established by government agencies, etc.
4. We will strive to continuously improve our compliance program to protect personal information.
To properly protect personal information, we will regularly review our personal information protection compliance program and conduct internal audits to make continuous improvement.
5. We will respond sincerely and promptly to inquiries regarding personal information.
Enacted: October 7, 2004
Revised: June 1, 2007
Daiya Industry Co., Ltd.
CEO Masao Matsuo
03Collection, use and provision of personal information
(1)Collected personal information
We collect the following information in connection with our business activities.
- Name (company name/department/position)
- Address/Phone number/Fax number
- E-mail address/Website address
- Date of birth/Business start date/ Business hours
(2)Purpose of use for personal information
We use the collected or retained personal information of our customers for the following purposes.
- Deliver ordered products, send materials, inquiries
- Follow-up service after delivery
- Sending various catalogs, direct mails and e-mails from our company
- Introduce products / services / event information
- Request surveys and questionnaires towards the development and improvement of products and services, etc.
- Matterse related to the management of membership organizations and services
- Publication on the company website (practitioners / treatment centers)
- Other matters incidental to or related to our business
（3）Provision to third parties
We do not provide (or disclose) customer personal information to any third parties except in the cases described under "Purpose of Use" and in any of the following cases.
- When the customer consents
- When required by law
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer
- When a formal legal inquiry is received from a public institution such as the police or a court, and there is a risk that obtaining the consent of the customer will hinder the execution of related affairs.
- When providing information to a partner company or subcontractor with the consent of the customer to achieve a purpose of use specified to the customer.
- If you have any questions or concerns about the above purpose of use, please feel free to contact us.
- Please inform us if you do not agree to any of the above items.
- If no notification is received, we will treat it as if you agreed. Consent may be withdrawn or changed at any time later.
We subcontract certain opeartions to facilitate the provision of services. In such cases, we may provide your personal information to a subcontractor to the extent necessary. In such cases, we will perform appropriate supervision, such as concluding a contract with the subcontractor regarding the handling of customer personal information. Furthermore, if the subcontractor will outsource operations, provisions will be made to the contract to ensure we can confirm that the subcontractor handles personal information appropriately.
We strictly manage computer equipment containing personal information so that internal information cannot be browsed, falsified or damaged via unauthorized access from outside the network. In addition to preventing external personal information leaks, we also work to protect the personal information of our customers by implementing appropriate and rational levels of safety measures against risks such as unauthorized external access.
06Correction or suspension of use of customer personal information, etc.
If you wish to correct, delete, or suspend the use of retained personal information, after confirmafter confirming that the person making the request is the individual in question, we will correct, delete or suspend the use of personal information within a reasonable period and scope.
07Procedures for disclosure of personal information, etc.
For customers seeking disclosure of their own personal information, after confirming that the person making the request is the individual in question, we wil respond within a reasonable period and scope. Requests for disclosure, etc. of retained personal information of customers will be accepted via the following method. Please note that we may not be able to respond to requests for disclosure via other methods.
（1）Matters for disclosure
Name / Address / Phone number / Fax number / Date of birth / Opening date / Business hours / Membership number / E-mail address / Website address
For disclosure requests, please attach the necessary documents to the prescribed application form and mail it to the following address.
Daiya Industry Co., Ltd.
1125 Koshinden, Minami-ku, Okayama-shi, Okayama 701-0203
1. Disclosure request form
2. Documents for identity verification ... Please enclose one of the following.
- Copy of driver's license (within the expiration date and issued by a prefectural Public Safety Commission. Excludes international driver's licenses)
- Copy of student ID card (within the expiration date, with a photo of your face, date of birth, and address. If the address is not listed, please attach a resident's card with the current address or a copy of a utility bill / invoice with the current address.)
- A copy of your Japanese passport (within the expiration date and with your current address)
- A copy of your health insurance card + a resident's card with your current address, or a copy of a utility bill or invoice with your current address
Responses to your disclosure request may entail a separate fee.
1125 Koshinden Minami-ku Okayama-shi, Okayama JAPAN 701-0203
Daiya Industry Co., Ltd.
9:00am to 5:30pm (Monday to Friday (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays))