We contribute to society by designing and supplying medical products that meet customer needs and wishes
- Manufacturing from the perspective of our users
- Constant commitment to ingenuity
- Engaging our work with passion
- Company name:
- Daiya Industry Co., Ltd.
- Medical device manufacturing
- CEO Hiroki Matsuo
- No. of employees:
- 107 (as of April 2021, including part-time)
- April 1963
- 10 million yen (as of the end of March 2021)
- Head office:
1125 Koshinden, Minami-ku, Okayama-shi, Okayama 701-0203
TEL: +81-(0)86-282-1245 FAX: +81-(0)86-282-1246
1253 Ofuku, Minami-ku, Okayama-shi, Okayama 701-0204
- Research Facility
1117-1 Koshinden, Minami-ku, Okayama-shi, Okayama 701-0203Click here for details
- Established Daiya Rubber Industry Co., Ltd.
- Changed name to Daiya Industry Co., Ltd.
- Relocated main office to 1253 Ofuku, Okayama-shi
- Launched manufacturing and sales of back corsets developed internally
- Acquired pharmaceutical sales license
- Celebrated new company building
Increased capital by 4 million yen to 10 million yen
- Began showing at the HCR International Home Care & Rehabilitation Exhibition
- Began showing at the Barrier Free Exhibition
- Drafted management guidelines
Integrated new sales management systems and CTI
Logistics Division Outsourcing
- Launched online shopping site
- Acquired ISO9001
40th Employee trip to Hawaii
- CS Center construction completed
- Integrated new mission-critical system
Linked production management and finance management systems
- Acquired Privacy Mark
- Acquired ISO27001
45 Anniversary Seminar
- Acquired ISO14001
- Entered the Okayama University Incubation Center
Participated in overseas exibition
Recognized company for IT Management
Launched sales of muscle suit "DARWING"
- Certified Okayama Eco Office
Obtained cosmetics manufacturing and sales license
Obtained cosmetics manufacturing license
ISO integrated management system certification
DARWING featured on TV TOKYO "World Business Satellite"
Began showing at the International Medical Device Exhibition MEDICA (Germany)
- Technology transfer with Okayama University (Okayama TLO)
50th Anniversary Employee trip to Hawaii
Launched sales of "Power Assist Glove (PAG)", which supports grip strength with artificial muscles
- Participated in Okayama University venture as an entrepreneur
Changed company logo mark
PAG received the SME Excellent New Technology & New Product Award
- PAG received the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers Excellent Product Award
- Completed new office building
Launched operations at in-house distribution center
- Received the Okayama IT Management Award
Received the Good Company Grand Prize Special Award
- Launched operations at our East Japan Distribution Center
Opened R&D center
- Changed company name from Daiya Industry Co., Ltd. to Daiya Holdings Co., Ltd. following conversion to a holding company
Also transferred businesses run by Diaya Holdings Co., Ltd. (formerly Daiya Industry Co., Ltd.) to the newly established
Daiya Industry Co., Ltd. to separate capital and management
Super Manufacturing Parts Awards - Received the Health / Bio / Medical Device Parts Award
- Kenya Matsuo appointed CEO of Daiya Holdings Co., Ltd.
Hiroki Matsuo appointed CEO of Daiya Industry Co., Ltd.
Selected to list of Regional Future Leading Companies
- Collaborated with Shimizu Corporation to develop "Working Assist AS" assist suit
Opened "bonbone Campus"
Launched sales of "bonbone Answer"
Started "bonbone Square"
Launched sales of labor reduction assist suit "DARWING Hakobelude"
- Executed "Collaboration Agreement on Implementation of Emergency Medical
Support Activities during Large-Scale Disasters" with the Designated NPO AMDA
Certified as an 2021 Excellent Health Management Corporation (SME Division)
Okayama Health Promotion Awards 2021 - Received Workplace Division Award